Drew & Jenna

Drew & Jenna
The Darrington's

Monday, November 21, 2011

...cAn I jUsT SAy...


Wow…can I just tell you how much I love this man. He left me for 3 days to go on a riding trip with his brothers Jeff and Brian…and can I just say I am missing him like crazy!!!...He is absolutely my best friend and I love him with my whole heart! I am so so happy I get to be with him for eternity. I really am so lucky to have him. He is always there when I need him no matter what(unless its harvest then I just don’t ask haha jk even then he is). I know I drive him up the freaking wall all the time especially lately, because I have just been driving him nuts to get us in a house to move into. But he always knows how to make me so feel so happy when I am feeling so down. This past month I have been having a really hard time with some things and he just listens to me and comforts me. He is the most positive person I know and is always happy…unless I am spending money J(ha I just had to throw something like that in.) But seriously he is amazing and I love him with all my heart. He is my best friend and our marriage is the best thing that has ever happened. He is such a strong priesthood holder and he really cherishes that he is one as do I. He is amazing I just can’t say it enough…I love you Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment