Drew & Jenna

Drew & Jenna
The Darrington's

Saturday, May 21, 2011

So I got my wisdom teeth out 2 days ago and have been in so much pain! my face looks like a balloon! NOT FUN! Needless to say i probably havent been pleasent to be around poor Drew. But I started this blog thing and one of my best friends Sydney texted me saying she was excited i entered into the blogging world...so we will see how good i am at this. Well i got onto her blog and found this survey...

4 shows I like to watch...
1. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
2. Survior
3. Apprentice
4. Cake boss

4 things I am passionate about...
1. My Husband
2. My family
3. The gospel
4. Im not sure what the fourth would be


 phrases I say a lot...
1. Oh my hell!
2. Shut up
3. I love you

4. Oh My!

4 places I want to go...
1. Europe
2. Australia/New Zealand
3. Hawaii
4. New York

4 things I did yesterday...
1. Slepted
2. Ate way to much ice cream
3. Slept some more
4. watched tv

4 things I am looking forward to...
1. My mouth feeling better
2. hopefully buying a house or just moving to another one
3. Coaching the Declo cheerleaders this year
4. i always look forward to the weekends :)

4 things on my wish list...
1. A new home 

2. Range Rover :)
3. Travel Europe
4. Im pretty content with life right now but a new home would be awesome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment