Drew & Jenna

Drew & Jenna
The Darrington's

Saturday, June 11, 2011

-dEcLo hOrNeTs-

 

Well here is some news as of lately. Its official i am now a Declo Hornet...(between us i still bleed green ;) haha) I am now one of the Cheer advisors at Declo High. Its so crazy to think but I am so excited about it. This is giving me such a great opportunity to get involved with the community out here. I am so excited to be a part of the school and work with these girls. I am also very lucky to be working with Lacey Wrigley I think we make a pretty good pair. She is seriously an amazing person and I am so glad we get to have this opportunity to work together and get to know each other better she is awesome. We have some fun and exciting things planned for this school year we just hope the girls wont hate us by the time the year comes to an end ;) haha they are all awesome and I am so excited to work with them and get to know them a little better I think its gonna be an exciting year! So come out and support us

No comments:

Post a Comment