Drew & Jenna

Drew & Jenna
The Darrington's

Thursday, June 30, 2011

~SaTuRdAy FuN~

Last Saturday My parents were going to Jacksonhole for the day and Drew was working and I really didn’t want to stay home all day by myself…so I told my parents why don’t you just take me to Nikki's and I can hang out with her a Crew and maybe do some laundry because our washer is currently not working L So I got to hang out with my sis and see my nephew and do some laundry at her house….thanks Nik by the way you’re the best. I got there and me and Nikki just sat around till Crew woke up from his nap we made some lunch and had a good talk. After Crew woke up we played with him for a little bit and he is one of the happiest babies I have ever known! Nikki has been wanting to show me how to make some hair bow things so we popped in a movie and made some hair stuff…I should have taken a picture of them cuz they are pretty fun. So the movie we decided to watch was Tangled. Can I just say cutest movie ever! I had never seen it so we decided on that it was so cute I loved it! So just wanted to shout out to Nikki thanks for the fun weekend I had a blast! You’re the best sister ever



No comments:

Post a Comment